Hobby is a great stress buster that keeps your life well rounded. Life without any hobby can become very dull and monotonous adding more stress to your daily tasks. Hobbies can be simple like gardening, exercise, and painting or can be geeky activities like coding and programming. Here is a list of some tech hobbies that not only help to bring down your stress levels but will also make you smarter.
1) Creating your own music: Music is one of the important stress busters, creating your own music can be very exciting. You can start creating simple music pieces using one of the digital instruments available in application or online, or can also mix two songs using some mixing online service.
2) Game Programming: Playing online games is fun; you can also create your own games using some basic programming concepts. You can change it to add your own features and concepts using complex programming if you are a techie. You can create your own levels for the game with different reward systems.
3) Lego creations: We all loved creating different Lego creations as kids. You can automate these Lego creations using your programming skills and creativity. There are a variety of Lego parts that can be used to program to move these Lego creations using remotes.
4) Home Automation: You can work on making your home a little more automated using different sensors and simple programming skills. You can create simple projects like putting all the lights on and off together or checking if the garage door is open or closed. You can make use of gadgets like cameras to automate your home.
5) Designing: You can make use of your creative mind to create smaller projects like website designing, creating logos, invitations, birthday cards etc. There are many online applications that let you choose different backgrounds, templates, colors, and fonts for creating these designs.