Leaders involved in six key areas of advanced technology will convene in Las Vegas this November to learn and network about the latest advancements for global product development and the management of critical technical systems. They will converge at six conferences and a symposium that are co-located together. Each is focused on a particular area of technology development driving new market opportunities and revolutionizing the performance of critical systems.
Areas of technical interest will include cyber security for critical infrastructure operations and technical systems, secure cloud-based control of smart devices and industrial equipment, interoperability of diverse systems, advancements in wireless connectivity and low-power design, development of new products and services for IoT and M2M applications. Market trends and opportunities will be addressed by leading market researchers and executives in many of the subject areas.
Headlining the program are more than 45 speakers and 47 sessions presented by top executives, R&D leaders and technical experts fromGoogle, Intel, Oracle, Akamai, PTC, ESRI, KORE, Siemens, Logmein, GlobalLogic, NIST, Oak Ridge National Laboratory, Southwest Research Institute, EPCOR Utilities, Indusoft, OrbComm and PCVue. Leading and emerging IoT players including Yeti, Applause, Ingenu, Ayla Networks, Telchemy, Grid Connect, Morpho, AppConnect, AgilePoint, GlobalSign, Aeris and Plantronics, among others, will also be on the program. Preceding the sessions will be a full day of master classes and workshops developers including Device to Cloud to Device, an IoT Hands-On Workshop presented byBlueMetal, Microsoft’s IoT Partner of the Year.
- DeviceWerx sessions will explore the strategies, solutions and technologies that product and application developers can employ to improve their existing offerings and to create next generation smart, connected devices.
- Internet of Things West is an event covering advanced connectivity and cloud-based control of devices, equipment, facilities and enterprise operations.
- Antenna Systems 2016 will explore the wireless connectivity market including antenna design, integration & manufacturing; 4G developments & insights, emerging & growth applications in embedded and micro-antennas.
- The SCADA Technology Summit is focused on the latest advancements in SCADA and its supporting ICS technologies that provide control, connectivity, security and data acquisition for critical infrastructure and industrial environments.
- Remote Monitoring and Control will cover cyber security and automation networks for mission-critical infrastructure industrial and utility operations, transportation and communication systems, and remote high-value sites.
- Low-Power 2016 is an international conference highlighting the latest developments in low-power functionality and systems in mobile and IoT-enabled smart devices/electronics.