After delivering a number of successful IoT solutions for companies such as Liberty Pumps, RN Sports, and March Networks (Telehealth division); Macadamian has developed a more efficient way for enterprises to quickly develop a connected product prototype, pilot it and take into production.
The Macadamian IoT Jumpstart Kit is comprised of the following bundle of professional services:
- Requirements gathering session with Macadamians user experience and solution architect experts;
- Customized iOS, Android and Web apps to help configure, connect, and monitor connected devices in
- addition to data visualization capabilities;
- Access to Macadamian’s suite of professional services to customize an IoT proof of concept, configure
- mobile apps and ensure a solution that is consistent with your brand;
- Includes 6 months of Microsoft Azure hosting; and
- A non-exclusive royalty free licence to use the Macadamian IoT JumpStart IP.
For companies looking for proof of concept connected product hardware design capabilities, Macadamian works closely with product development partner Design 1st.
“Together Macadamian and Design 1st have partnered to offer device manufacturers looking for hardware and software development expertise to take a solution out of the lab and into the real world to support customer trials, raise funding, or further develop their hardware product,” said Timon LeDain, Director Internet of Things, Macadamian.